Even though I'll be going away for a few weeks at the end of September, I didn't want my wonderful readers to do without reading material for all that time. So I'm opening up a call for guest bloggers!
What you write about is entirely up to you. I don't really care about the subject matter -- feminism, race, politics, class, school, your new relationship, your wedding, how much you hate your neighbors, whatever. Okay, it should be something other people would want to read and I guess my only "rule" is that I must like your post in order for me to put it on the blog, but that's hardly difficult.
Here are some guidelines beyond that:
1) You'll need to get your post to me within the next couple of weeks. I would say before September
15 23. I'll let everyone know ahead of time when their posts will be up.
2) Because I won't have internet access, I won't be able to keep up with comments. So I ask that you engage with any comments your post(s) receive. I don't want my lack of access to discourage comments, so if they see that discussion is still going on, they will hopefully be more likely to speak up. That said, I don't really get that many commenters. Also, please ignore any trolls or spam comments you get because I won't be able to delete them until I get to a computer.
3) Please let me know ahead of time if you plan on cross-posting your full post (as opposed to, say, the first paragraph w/a link to the rest).
That's it! Really simple, see? Purty please help me out! =)
Send me an email to frausally(at)gmail(dot)com if you're interested or if you have any more questions. I'm really excited to see what you all have to say. WOOT!
- At Wed Sep 02, 11:59:00 PM Danny said...
Is this time off going to be the European vacation you've been talking about lately?
If you want I can hook you up with a song title link post.
- At Thu Sep 03, 10:33:00 AM frau sally benz said...
Yes sir! Europe, here I come. Broke and tired and all of that, but I'm doing it!
And WOOHOOOOO I'd love a song title link post =) Yes please!